Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Some Quick, Not-So-Important Updates

Well, the folks are in for the next week so I don't know how much productivity you will see from me. That is why I have little to show right now. Hopefully that will change.

Here is a small update to my Fisherman pic. I am slowly adding more elements and I find myself liking the original white BG the most. Hmmm... Dilemma.

Also, since I have been on such a huge coloring kick (and work has me drawing all day) I decided to do something I never thought I would do. I'm coloring some Joe Madureira line art. Not for him or a project. Just for more coloring fun. I never thought I would become even mildly good at colors so this is something that just seemed distant for me.

Both are still works in progress. Expect all new stuff from me after the P's leave.

M!



No comments: