Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Nickel's Worth of Dreams


In my seemingly futile attempts to slowly bring this blog up to speed with my DA page I have finally come to posting this pic. Here is the description from DA. I hope to get more up tonight or tomorrow!

This image took so long to finish. I was either out of town, had house guests or just too damn tired to get to it. I hope it was worth the wait.

So here it is... a new story concept called "A Nickel's Worth of Dreams". It involves all the good stuff...

The occult, natural disaster, A street kid hard on her luck, a delusional youth who learns he needs to grow up, a mysterious villain, and an over-worked accountant for an orange juice company who has a problem involving everything previously mentioned... and a fiery horn growing out of his head... can't forget that.

I hope you enjoying viewing!

M!

No comments: