Wednesday, August 13, 2008

...I Was Aiming at a Rat


I really hope there are Giant Robo fans out there that get a kick out of this.

"DRAW YOUR FAV CHARACTERs DOME" started by Kizer http://kizer180.deviantart.com/journal/18968058/#journal

Really great idea. Now, I know I drew Alberto before but I didn't feel the original was very dynamic after doing some soul-searching I came up with a list of characters I wanted to do. It is...

Yotsuya (Maison Ikkoku)
Yusaku Godai (Maison Ikkoku)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid series)
Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid series)
Tetsugyu (Giant Robo)
Alberto (Giant Robo)

Batman would be in there but everyone does Batman.

It was hard to decide but I decided to go with my good ol' standby, Shocking Alberto of the Magnificent Ten. It is just all kinds of badass. Smart, powerful, and he has all the things that make a villain (sort of) super-entertaining.

Here is a vid of Alberto in action! http://youtube.com/watch?v=wQMcORvYcwA&feature=related


I think I have made my case. I hope everyone likes it!

M!

1 comment:

StudioRisingStar said...

WHOA Giant Robo!!!
YES! Awesome mane! Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm adding you to my links. Great work!

-Brandon