Monday, April 12, 2010

GEEEEEEZE!

What the hell has been going on around here?

Well, after feeling that this blog was redundant and a bit useless when compared to Deviant Art, I decided to abandon it for a while. Now, I have decided to fire it back up again as more of a rant outlet. "But Mike," you say, "Don't you rant on a weekly podcast and in tweets and on DeviantArt and in normal conversation? Why do you need another outlet?" Basically because I want to keep those avenues to what their focus is. DA is for my art and such, 10th Muse Podcast is for games, Tweets are too short, and normal conversation is too convenient. So, this will now be re-purposed into an expanded journal of sorts.

I'll get my first post up a little later. For now, I am going to continue to clean up around here a bit.

Peace and Carrots!

M!

No comments: